Monday, May 11, 2009

Prom and Mother's Day

This past weekend was a very busy one with Peter going to his Senior Prom and Mother's Day!
Peter and his date Lorena looked so nice together...Peter handsome in his tux, and she in this beautiful, lacy deep purple dress. They looked so happy and had a great evening dancing and dining at the Ronald Reagan Library...a great venue with great views!
Then with sleepy eyes, we drove over to my mom and dad's for Mother's day...not too often someone takes a picture of us together, so glad that my husband Frank did the honors!! It was a nice day, although didn't give my mom much rest as I nodded off on the couch since I waited up late to pick up Peter from prom. Dinner was delicious, and we visited and even watched a bit of the Lakers game...they lost!! Oh, well...such a nice time we had as a family...even Maggi the beagle dog came along! She likes going to Opa and Oma too!!

1 comment:

Annelies said...

I have been thinking of you all day...sending best wishes for a quick recovery. Peter's date is adorable and so is he!!! Nice pic of you and your Mom. Know that I send much love, Annelies