As you can see, I'm making some progress...I've added some of Vicki Clayton's hand dyed Dried Roses to the mix, and it's coming out so well...very pleasing to the eye.
The above motif is done in the Dried Roses...kind of pinky and orange, but it goes very well...very cheerful!
The above flower was fun to do...I used the White Chocolate hand dyed silk to accent the center of the blooms...
Above you see the entire progress as it stands right now...I will pick it up inbetween my knitting...I did re-cast the twisted cowl pictured in a previous blog...I'm almost back to where I was then, only not twisted!!
Just Until We Get Home, Mom! I'm Tired!
48 minutes ago