Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Knit FAIL...twisted...

Well, it started off good...I could have sworn I checked to make sure when I connected that it was all nice and straight, but it was twisted as you can see below...
And I thought it was going so well...it was fun to just knit, knit, knit...oh, well...
I suppose this is what the kids would call a KNIT FAIL and could qualify for their favorite Fail Blog which I also check almost everyday...I have it listed along the side here. Anyway, I thought of just leaving it and calling it a Moebius scarf, but I think I'll have more fun ripping it apart and then starting over...there's a metaphor in there somewhere...but it's worth doing over since I do love the colors of this Patons Kroy sock yarn.

1 comment:

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Are people too afraid to say that I really screwed up??? LOL