Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Senior Boy

Where does the time go?? My youngest son Peter is a Senior in high school which means he's graduating next June. My baby a Senior. Last night was a special night after a challenging Cross Country season marked with injuries and determination. His beautiful smile, proud coach and two awards are the crowning achievements...and a proud and happy mom too who was taking the picture.

Well, it ain't over yet!!! We have Track next season to enjoy and challenge us. You bet I'll be there along for the ride probably with knitting or crocheting in hand!

2 comments:

Annelies said...

How wonderful....the smile says it all!!!! Congrats to Peter and to his sweet Mom. XXX Annelies

My name is Riet said...

What a handsome boy that is. Surely you are a proud mom