Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Dog!

Here is my Maggi beagle dog enjoying her Spring time day in the back yard...a very happy doggy!! She just turned 9 last month, and is getting older, but still acts like a puppy to me! She is my constant companion with unconditional love.
And here is Maggi's bunny friend, Lincoln. He's quite a character and isn't afraid of anything. He loves the back yard, and also has run of the house when he behaves himself. There's this one basket in my living room that Lincoln loves to chew on, and he does know better, since when I sternly call his name or clap, he quickly goes away from it. But then slowly, but surely, tries to go back!! Makes me laugh! Luckily, it's not an expensive basket, and has turned into a game.

So Spring has sprung...time to tidy up the back yard again, and I hope this time, it will be done completely. It seems we get started on it, and then it gets too hot for us to continue, and it grows back...I really want to plant some new roses and spruce it up. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

SheilaC said...

wOw, Maggie is 9 already? She looks good :)

Glad you all got to enjoy the nice weather!

Sheila

My name is Riet said...

What a lovely dog and that bunny is gorgeous. Animals are always your best friends.

Von said...

Oh yes, you should plant some roses! I'm starting to plan my first rose order of the year. One day I'll run out of space, but I'll not think about that today. :D

Kathryn said...

So cute, both of them. Good luck with the yard cleanup - ours is so shady we have a lot of moss everywhere. I'd love to have a rose garden, but it won't happen in this yard.