Sunday, October 18, 2009

Old Disney Friends and New Project...

Oh, what a great Saturday I had...because of Facebook, I've been gathering up all sorts of friends from different places in my life, and I was able to get together with friends I used to work with at Disneyland. Below you see a happy group!! It was like we picked up where we left off as we joked and laughed! What fine memories and good friends! I hope for more of these gatherings in the near future and that more friends will join us. Sure took me back...
And here is my latest project...so far, so good! I decided to go for a different pattern that I've never tried before and I hope the special baby I have in mind will enjoy this blanket! I changed the colors so that it can go to either a boy or a girl. I'm loving the yarn as it is both soft and warm...and washable!
So both old and new. Perhaps I'll work on the blanket as I think about how wonderful it was to meet up with old friends!

1 comment:

Annelies Dease said...

Now that is one darling blanket....and you sound like meeting up with the DLand group was just what you needed!!!! Glad you had lots of fun. XXX Annelies