Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ready or not...It's Christmas!!

 Santa's been here already...so glad to be done with shopping and wrapping!!
 I love bringing out my Santa collection...my Oma gave me this one and just love him!
 The table is all set!  I try to do as much ahead of time so that I can enjoy the company too!
 My wedding china Lenox "Tyler."  Hey, gotta pull out the good stuff once in awhile!!
 And the St. Nicholas my late mother-in-law painted in her ceramics class...beautiful piece!
 I can't wait until we sit around the table for our feast of turkey and prime rib...it will be a tight fit with 8...not able to attend is my daughter Kara who is working hard at her job at Stanford University hospital...sure will miss her!
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!  And a Happy New Year in 2012!!!

2 comments:

Annelies said...

LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY!!! Have a joyous time with your family. Give them all my love!!! XXX

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

It's going to be a tight squeeze with 8 around that table meant for 6, but it will be fun!