Friday, July 29, 2011

New Projects...

 A very simple scarf pattern found on the label of this interesting bulky yarn by Berroco called Link is working up real fast and pretty!! 
 Really enjoying the color changes of this color called Arcadia.  Purchased at Noble Knits.
 Also in the works is a fine lace shawl knitted with a mohair loop yarn...found it in my stash.
I think it may be by Cherry Tree Hill...it's very delicate and hope that it will be pretty when finished.

Summer sure is flying by!  I'm already thinking ahead what to knit or crochet for Christmas gifts...guess we'll see!!  I usually come up with something!!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I love the scarf!!! I should make that for Amanda.

Joan and I stopped at a shop today ...she picked out some yarn for a cowl ..I hope I can do it!

Pam said...

Oops ..I forgot ..the shawl is going to be beautiful!!

Hope Will and Frank are feeling better.

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

You can do it, Pam!!! It's just knit knit knit in the round without twisting!!

Von said...

Beautiful knitting, Jacquie!! Love those big needles. :)