Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Flower Hunt!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day...I received a beautiful single rose from my son Will and he told me, "The rest is from Dad."  So I waited patiently...
 It was a sort of Easter egg hunt but with flowers!!!  I waited a while, and then decided to go fill up my tea pot and found the lovely tulips on the kitchen table...I moved them so I could see them better...aren't they lovely??

 I went back to admiring the tulips and roses for awhile...
 Then I found this trio of pretty roses at my desk...
 Again, went back to admiring the tulips and making sure my Delft blue was close by...

 Then I found these roses and mums on the wooden chest by the garage door!  I moved them to the alcove next to the front door...I thought for sure I was done!
 Then this sweet heart-shaped arrangement of mums and roses appeared on the stairs!!!

 I couldn't believe all the beautiful flowers!!!  Thank you my Frank and how lucky we are to have Will who works at Costco and is so talented at flower arranging!!!

No comments: